SUMMARY OF PRINCIPLES
2. Identifying Purposes for the Collection of Personal Information
When required by Applicable Law, 602 Lakeshore Developments Ltd. shall identify the purposes for which personal information is collected at or before the time that the information is collected.
3. Consent for the Collection, Use or Disclosure of Personal Information
When required by Applicable Law, the knowledge and consent of a Protected Individual are required for the collection, use or disclosure of personal information.
4. Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
When required by Applicable Law, 602 Lakeshore Developments Ltd. shall limit the collection of personal information to that which is necessary for the purposes identified by 602 Lakeshore Developments Ltd... 602 Lakeshore Developments Ltd. shall collect personal information by fair and lawful means.
5. Limiting the Use, Disclosure and Retention of Personal Information
602 Lakeshore Developments Ltd. shall not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the Protected Individual or in accordance with Applicable Law. As required by Applicable Law, 602 Lakeshore Developments Ltd. shall retain personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
6. Accuracy of Personal Information
Personal information shall be as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
7. Security Safeguards
As required by Applicable Law, 602 Lakeshore Developments Ltd. shall protect personal information by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
8. Openness Concerning Policies + Practices
602 Lakeshore Developments Ltd. shall make readily available to Protected Individuals specific information about its policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
9. Customer and Employee Access to Personal Information
As required by Applicable Law, 602 Lakeshore Developments Ltd. shall inform a Protected Individual of the existence, use, and disclosure of his or her personal information upon request and shall give the individual access to that information. A Protected Individual shall be able to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate.
10. Challenging Compliance
• an employee’s or customer’s name, title, business address (including business e-mail address) or business telephone number or business fax number;